LI Title: Fellows Recruiter
Entrepreneur Leila Janah once said, “True leadership isn’t about having an idea. It’s about having an idea and recruiting other people to execute on this vision.”
Are you passionate about finding the right people for an idea? As a supported* fellows recruiter, you would utilize your skills in administration and strategy, as well as your abilities to connect with people, to equip others to impact the world in missions.
Fellows is an 11-month professional opportunity that provides entry into a first career position, cultivates emerging leaders, and builds relationships that make Bible translation possible.
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina – Can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might strategize for recruitment events or follow leads in collaboration with the Communication and HR departments. Another you might establish and cultivate relationships with partner organizations and applicants. Still another day you might manage our social media presence on Instagram and Linked In.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You have a deep and growing relationship with Christ and want to support others in their walk.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You can work both collaboratively and independently.
- You easily connect with people and can maintain those relationships well.
- You are familiar with Instagram and up to date on the social media industry.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience with Google Suite.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.