Websites are windows by which people now gaze at the world. We need your help to open the blinds!
As a Communications Intern, you will have the opportunity to transform an existing website into a more attractive and appealing resource for impacting Bible translation around Eurasia.
Today, over 2,100 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Anywhere
Every day is different! One day you might analyze current social media trends and redesign the website. Later you could suggest new content or even create some yourself.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You can serve for at least six months (more is fantastic!) and you can begin with a vision trip to Eurasia.
- You love figuring out what content is most effective (though you don’t necessarily have to create that content).
- You have training and/or experience in web design and management.
- You are passionate about making sure the people, languages and cultures of Eurasia are celebrated and their stories are told.
It’s a bonus if…
- You can live in Europe with the other team members!
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
Even though this job can be located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pos ID 59519 REF ID 32099 Jan