Junior Recruitment Consultant
Fastest growing specialist Recruitment Company in the UK are expanding their New York Office! Immediate Interview Slots.
Base Salary + uncapped commission!
Location: 10 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology sector. Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, 600th in the Financial Times Fast Track 1000 and 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for. We make it our priority to treat our people well, giving them every opportunity to succeed. We are proud to have one of the best employee retention rates in the industry and a fantastic team of successful recruiters.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative career in Recruitment at our energetic, vibrant and modern office in New York.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE $60,000 – $80,000 within first year; some have earnt $100,000+ within their first year and we have people smashing over $50,000 in a Quarter!
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that! Promotion is based on personal performance, not how long you have been in the role.
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their industry and specialist market. 36 online modules with follow-up group sessions delivered by all Heads of Division over approx. 12 weeks, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
- Environment: fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Incentives: we offer one of the best benefits and incentive programmes in the industry!
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including Miami, Cancun, Skiing
- Company away days including Belmont, Meadowlands
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Monthly lunch clubs to New York’s top restaurants
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Healthcare plan
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source high calibre candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
- Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs.
- Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
- Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
- Training: Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career and reach your full potential as soon as possible.
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Highly ambitious and driven
- Strong desire to progress in a career
- Money and reward motivated
- Competitive and focussed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and hard-working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience desirable