Hello, my name is Devin Nakano, I run Y STEM and Chess Inc. a nonprofit. Teaching underserved children chess, math, and computer science to empower them to pursue STEM majors/professions with the support of professionals https://ystemandchess.com. The position is unpaid but a great way to gain experience.
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Learn a Social Media strategy to post 64 times a day in 30 minutes
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Work Hours & Benefits
We are a startup in Stealth and do not have funding. This intern is an unpaid position but working with the founders, who are experienced entrepreneurs that LOVE to mentor. The hours are flexible. We are looking for 2-3 individuals.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Any education and/or experience is available. We are looking for a self-starter that takes a general direction and runs with it.
Please submit a RESUME.
This posting will be taken down when filled.