About the Position:
The Operations Intern will learn management techniques to supervise and lead others. They will help manage and implement production plans in manufacturing projects and optimize day-to-day functions using leadership skills and techniques to improve the quality of work.
Job duties also include improving products and production lines, joining meetings with managers to focus on solutions, anticipating problems in equipment or materials before delays arise, and researching and writing detailed logistics reports.
- Undergraduate or graduate-level student
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility in working on various projects
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects independently, collaboratively, and cross-departmentally
- Can quickly learn new technology systems and have a high level of comfort with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Interest in exploring the non-profit sector
This position is only open to students currently enrolled in a high school, college, or university