Yao Law Group, an award-winning immigration law firm, is deeply committed to supporting aspiring attorneys or students curious about the practice of the law. Our office is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern to design, create, and oversee its internal marketing efforts.
The intern must be passionate about marketing, social media, and business growth. Must also be a creative, innovative, bright, problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker, and fully invested in the growth of the firm. Fully bilingual (written and spoken) English and Spanish or any other language is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Creating content for multiple social media profiles and growing accounts.
· Video content for TikTok and growing accounts.
· Posting content daily and managing social media.
· Designing marketing materials.
· Expanding law firm reach.
· Seeking out press and publication opportunity
· Responsible for increasing law firm visibility.
· Email marketing.
***MUST BE FLUENT SPANISH READER, AND WRITER***
You may be eligible for college credit. Please contact your college career center.
This would be a part-time position, and we can work around your schedule.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email email@example.com