Founded in 2014 and backed by Binomial Ventures, Data Point Capital, GV, Hoxton Ventures and SoftBank, Yieldify is a pioneer and leader in eCommerce personalization. Yieldify makes eCommerce personalization easy, accessible and profitable for over 1,000 websites across the globe from emerging to established brands like Adidas, Logitech, L’Oréal, Neutrogena and Teespring. The company has four offices worldwide in the US, UK, AUS and SGP.
The Client Services teams at Yieldify are responsible for the growth and optimisation of our existing client relationships. As a Campaign Analyst, you’ll be responsible for providing data driven insights to inform and shape customer strategies, welcoming new customers to the Yieldify family and ensuring that client campaigns are launched successfully. You will need to be highly organised, data driven, commercially focused and really passionate about getting into the world of eCommerce and Client Services.
You’ll be part of our New York office team that has seen continued growth over the past 3 years. This is a huge opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with lots of person and professional growth opportunities.
In this role you will
- Working with the Client Services Managers to launch client campaigns with excellence and at pace
- Working directly with our design and development teams to feed campaign requirements and confirm that delivery is in line with customer requirements
- Support our team in defining long term, revenue generating strategies
- Spotting trends and opportunities for client success by digging into performance numbers in line with industry trends
- Driving internal business performance metrics, such as client retention and commercial performance, demonstrating revenue growth and helping to expand the business
- Becoming the expert in our products and future development, enabling you to provide training for new clients and provide feedback to the product development team on what our clients need from the product
We’re looking for someone with:
- An analytical mind who loves to dive deep into data, identify patterns and generate insights for the benefit of our customers
- The ability to demonstrate awareness of digital behaviour and trends
- Inclination for process driven strategies together with a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Background in digital preferred, GA Certification, CRO or MVT a plus
You’ll love this role if:
- You love marketing and have a strong eye for detail
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy analysing performance and creating opportunities
- You love variety, problem solving and take pride in providing the best service to your customers
- You have an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
What will you get from us?
- Guidance – we’ll give you all the training and tools you’ll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Autonomy – after you’ve got to grips with how things work here, we’ll encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects and we’ll support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
- Education – we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth and development. We’ll encourage you to share your knowledge with the team and support you as you expand your mind and skills; we provide regular tech talks and learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit and discounts on General Assembly courses and Sunlight – our personal development portal.
- Diversity – we’re proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Lifestyle – competitive salaries and a great work-life balance – we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible working and can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
- Perks – include paid time to help charities and local communities, competitive annual leave allowance that grows with tenure, blended-working to suit how you like to work, confidential video therapy and mental health support through Spill, early Friday finishes, social events and travel perks so you can visit our other offices and more! You’ll also have the opportunity to join our Culture Club or Diversity & Inclusion Taskforce to help shape the culture of Yieldify.