The ideal candidate will be a Certified Personal Trainer who is a motivated, career-aspiring fitness professional and is passionate about changing lives through exercise. As a Certified Personal Trainer, you will be the ultimate provider of fitness, results and an exceptional member experience.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Personal Training Experience: 1 year preferred
- Have First Aid, CPR and AED Certification
- Promote the mission and values of the YMCA
- Assist clients in setting specific and attainable fitness goals
- Take initiative in enrolling current and potential members into our training program
- Offer alternative exercises and routines to accommodate different levels of fitness
- Plan routines and choose movements depending on clients capabilities, limitations and goals
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Personal Training/Group Exercise Certification required (ACSM, NASM, ACE, NETA, AFAA preferred).