We are currently seeking a Client Experience Intern who will report to the Client Experience and Retail Specialist as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will liaise with the Client Experience and Retail Specialist of Saint Laurent. You will also assist in office management.
· Assist with management and organization of store operation elements for Americas region (send outs, tracking, etc)
· Assist Client Experience and Retail Specialist with special projects for the President and CEO
· Process expenses and invoice
· Assist with research and proposals for client experiences vendors
· Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
· Must have a proven record of commitment, ambition and drive toward establishing and achieving goals.
· The intern must receive academic credit and is required to submit paperwork prior to enrollment.
· Intern must be available 3-4 days per week.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.