We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals in Nevada to further extend our customer support team currently represented in Massachusetts and Berlin, Germany. As part of a growing B2B online marketplace, you will be challenged every day by an exciting, fast-paced environment. You’ll manage every step of the laboratory ordering process while creating meaningful relationships with our customers and vendors.
Come help today’s life science researchers discover tomorrow’s innovation!
In This Role You Will:
- Focus on excellent customer service while troubleshooting and solving issues, and explaining our platform
- Provide visibility into the shipments of orders to our end customers
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the product
- Upload products and prices to our platform from customer requests
- Assist customers in locating alternative products
- Effectively communicate feedback across departments for improved customer experience
- Help define process and system improvements to facilitate order volume scaling
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- A problem-solving mentality that thrives on new challenges
- You are comfortable working autonomously as well as collaborating
- You are flexible in terms of scheduling and changes in a growing environment
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in your work
- Experience in Freshdesk is a bonus, but not required
- You can work west coast hours (9-5 pm PST)
- Working on a meaningful challenge with a positive impact on the scientific community
- A professional and dynamic team with a global vision and mindset
- An exciting, international working environment – we have more than 40 nationalities!
- We’ve got your health benefits (medical, dental, and vision) and 401K with company match covered
- Staying healthy and fit is essential – we cover a part of your gym membership!
- A learning & development budget to enable your ambitions to grow professionally in your field