We are a nationally reputed Marketing & Consulting services firm partnered with influential company leaders across the telecommunications, clean energy, food & beverage industries, and the list goes on. Our outreach and customer acquisition strategies have been deemed the gold standard helping our clients expand their market share, reduce their churn rates, and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we’ve been fortunate enough to partner with brands deemed essential, allowing our team to continue to flourish and expand. To achieve our target metrics and market expansion goals, we are looking for an energetic, passionate Entry Level Customer Success Representative to join our resilient, growth-motivated team.
As the Entry Level Customer Success Representative, you’ll be responsible for clearly communicating with internal and external customers addressing any concerns, providing specific product recommendations, and ensuring complete satisfaction with the brand experience. This is a highly-valued entry level opportunity where you will be instrumental in driving new traffic to the brand and bringing a dynamic, fresh outlook to our organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Make outbound field calls to a designated target market and use a consultative approach to promote a full line of products, services, and subscriptions available to the customer.
- Emphasize a genuine willingness to help during all customer interactions. Address and confidently and answer all customer concerns, inquiries, and complaints with extreme professionalism, tact, and grace.
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success and Marketing departments to provide frontline feedback on the customer experience, present innovative solutions, and take action to improve.
- Manage business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts while simultaneously abiding by all CDC and state guidelines.
- Monitor industry news for relevant updates and pertinent information to share across the customer success team and organization.
- Participate in ongoing on-the-job training including, but not limited to one-on-one training sessions, virtual seminars, networking opportunities, and roleplaying various scenarios.
What You Need:
- At least two years studying marketing, business management, entrepreneurship, or communications in a higher-level education setting.
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience (Any experience in hospitality, as a brand ambassador, or a customer-facing role is a bonus).
- A belief that the customer is always right and a dedication to providing superior customer support and delivering an exceptional brand experience.
- A growth-oriented mindset; You create, set, and reach goals and hold yourself accountable day-to-day to achieve them.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and team culture
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable speaking in a direct setting or in front of a large group of people
- A reputation for being detail-oriented, focused, reliable, and coachable. You also possess a strong willingness to teach, motivate, and mentor others.