Who We Are
ZT Systems is an established multibillion-dollar technology company with 25 years in business. We are one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. At ZT Systems, we put people first, and from day one our team members take on an ownership mentality. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers.
What We Do
ZT engineers hyperscale compute and storage solutions that are tailored to the unique workloads and business needs of our global datacenter customers. With the proven ability to deliver these solutions, ZT Systems is well positioned as the design, manufacturing and logistics partner of choice for hyperscale compute and storage customers.
What You’ll Do
• Define and execute both component and system level tests, as well as debug and qualification tasks in a manufacturing environment for ZT’s world class enterprise level datacenter servers and racks solutions
• Design and implement automated testing and data gathering; participate in risk analysis to enable informed review of test plans and test cases
• Develop and execute test strategies and plans for new components and servers
• Write specifications for tests, test reporting automation and data analysis
• Execute tests and help root-cause issues working with Hardware and Software development and validation teams
• Working with server development and validation teams to improve test process
• Gather feedback for the implement continuous test improvement
What You’ll Bring
• Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field. Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
• Proficiency with Python. PowerShell experience a plus
• Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
• Knowledge of servers and network technologies
• Knowledge of Linux/Windows platform
• Ability to develop Bash/shell script in the Linux environment
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Self-driven, team player and results oriented
Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Are you ready for a change? Join us at this critical growth inflection point as we engineer the hardware infrastructure powering a world of cloud computing, cloud storage, artificial intelligence and machine to machine transactions.
ZT Systems – Transforming Ideas Into Reality.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.