Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds hyperscale compute and storage solutions for the world’s largest datacenter customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the consistent high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work, commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
ZT Systems is seeking an Supply Chain Analyst which will be based out of our Secaucus, NJ office reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Operations. The Supply Chain Analyst must be detail oriented, organized and have a high level of comfort in working with numbers. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate professionally and clearly and will also have strong computer and verbal skills. This position interfaces with Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, Demand Planning and Operations.
• Communicate with Supply Analysts on the status of builds and shipments
• Prepare quotes, contracts and responses for potential customers
• Maintain all quoted documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
• Maintain all sales related demonstration tools and applications
• Provide administrative support; i.e. (input orders, assist with bids & quotes)
• Use the company system (Syspro) to perform sales related inquiries
• Ensure customers are receiving the best sales service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondences, and coordinating with customers as required
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries (telephone or written) regarding product selection, placement of orders, request for prices and quotations, complaints, adjustments, expediting order requests
• Takes appropriate action to ensure optimal customer service to their needs
• Expedite work orders daily through Manufacturing, Productions and Shipping/Receiving
• Ability to update and maintain computer database related to branch office operations
• Perform general office work: copying, filing, sorting, answering emails, faxing etc.
• Expertise with MS Office applications, especially Excel
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, organizational and writing skills
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
• Knowledge of principles and providing independent judgment and decision making skills
• Professional demeanor, ability to work as a member of a team
• Planning, organizing, prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy
• Information gathering and information monitoring
• Analytical problem assessment and problem solving
• Strong work ethic and sense of discipline
• Flexibility, adaptability, and customer service orientation
• Excellent knowledge of English; both oral and written skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Production Planning or Logistics.
• 1-2 years’ of office experience, preferably in Supply Chain/Production Planning preferred
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, and paid time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. ZT Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace.