This is Rohit Shihorkar from Ztek Consulting, Inc. We are a consulting firm based in Duluth – GA.
Specializing in enterprise IT consulting and project staff augmentation for major Fortune 500 organizations and many TOP consulting firms.
I wanted to reach out as I have a phenomenal opportunity that I wanted to share with a few of you and see if you might be comfortable with the job description or may help me network with the right person.
My client is a privately held major Fortune 500 organization firm and is a leading NYSE, NASDAQ listed global professional services firm.
Please find the synopsis below and feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.
Currently we are looking to hire Customer Service Associate (Voice & Chat)
Feel free to get in touch should you or someone you know would be interested .
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Associate (Voice & Chat) – Part time Role
Genpact is searching for dynamic, forward-thinking individuals for a Customer Service, Voice & Chat Agent position in our Richardson, TX office,
This position is for a 24/7/365-day operation responding to inquiries from customers pertaining to card services.
This position takes place in a call center environment and inquiries may come via live phone, email, and/or live chat services.
- Receive and respond to inbound customer calls/chats; capture and verify required information.
- Comprehend customer requests, for products or services.
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in the system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken; attentiveness to notes/customer interaction detail for auditing, reporting and customer experience purposes.
- Ensure accurate security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions.
- Deliver outstanding service to our high-value customers by providing outstanding service and solutions to grow customer relationships.
- Act as a product knowledge specialist.
- Provide excellent customer service and provide answers to customer questions within set standards.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to all operations and compliance procedures.
- Experience in providing outstanding customer service in a customer contact center.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC keyboarding and internet experience needed.
- Dedicated worker, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative unit.
- Must have a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work).
- Experience in banking and/or credit card processes.
- Experience in live-chat roles and/or inbound/outbound calling.