Braven Career Booster
Graduated and looking for a job?
Congratulations, 2020 graduate! You did it, and we at Rutgers University – Newark are so proud of you! We also recognize that it’s an incredibly difficult time for recent graduates given the tightened labor market. Please know that we are here for you!
We want to make sure you’re feeling prepared to land a job and are offering the Braven Career Booster to you for free. This two-week virtual bootcamp will help you:
- Brush up on your job readiness skills
- Develop a strong resume and LinkedIn profile
- Map out a job search plan
- Network with other peers and professionals (including a 1:1 coaching session with a trained professional from the workplace)
Jamila, Booster participant & 2020 graduate, was surprised by how much she learned during the two-week bootcamp. “I didn’t know how much goes into making yourself a great candidate for a job,” she reflected. She encourages others to enroll: “It’s definitely worth you time! My experience can prove that it is. Not only did I get the tools to make myself a better job candidate, I got an internship through the networking of the program.”
Sign up today: bit.ly/careerboosterrutgers.
- Booster Week Starting January 13th
- Deadline to Register: January 12th Midnight EST
- Booster Week Starting February 10th
- Deadline to Register: February 9th Midnight EST
- Booster Week Starting March 10th
- Deadline to Register: March 9th Midnight EST
- Booster Week Starting April 14th
- Deadline to Register: April 13th Midnight EST