Rutgers University undergraduates benefit enormously from the school’s proximity and ties to Wall Street whether it be via internships, networking opportunities, or frequent on-campus alumni presentations. Landing a job on the Street, however, requires intense focus from the early days of undergraduate life, as recruiting for most of the highly coveted summer internships begins in the winter of sophomore year and ends in the summer before junior year.
The Rutgers Road to Wall Street Program is designed to boost the industry knowledge and interview skills of a select group of approximately 55 sophomores who demonstrate a strong interest in and knowledge of the financial markets. Following the establishment of the program nine years ago, there has been substantial growth in the number of junior internship placements for Rutgers undergraduates. Rutgers New Brunswick and Newark undergraduate students with an interest in the financial markets and Wall Street careers are encouraged to apply for this outstanding program. Application details and program requirements are below.
Contact Program Coordinator, Amy LaCorte with any questions or concerns.
Application Details – Rising Sophomores Only
Road to Wall Street Cohort 12 Application (Dates will be announced in Spring 2022)
Application Dates for Spring 2022 (General Outline)
- Late-March (Friday): Application Opens
- Early-April (Friday): Application Closes, 11:59 PM
- Mid-April (Monday/Tuesday): Notification for First Round Interview
- Mid-April (Monday/Tuesday): Notification for Second Round Interview
- Mid-April (Saturday): First Round Interviews with Seniors
- Late-April (Saturday): Final Round Interviews with Alumni