Rutgers-Newark alumni are eligible to use many resources through the Office of Career Resources and Exploration. Alumni from other Rutgers campuses should contact their home campus career centers for more information about services available to them:
Graduates, please share updates about your plans here.
Resources and Services for Rutgers University-Newark Alumni
- Free Resources/Services for All Alumni:
► Rutgers University Alumni Association Career Resources
► Rutgers Student Alumni Career Connect– Find other alumni to discuss their career fields.
► Career Fairs- Career Fairs bring alumni, students, and employers together to talk about career opportunities. Dates and events are posted in Rutgers-Newark Handshake.
► Career Opportunities- Discover available opportunities via Rutgers-Newark Handshake.
If you are interested in any of these services, please contact the Office of Career Resources and Exploration.
Contributing to the Office of Career Resources and Exploration
- Posting opportunities: If you have an opportunity (job, internship, volunteer) that you would like to post at Rutgers-Newark, you may do so using our career platform Rutgers-Newark Handshake. Please note that we will review postings according to our Employer Policies. If you are looking for short-term support with a project, you are also welcome to consider posting that through Forage or our Parker Dewey page as a paid micro-internship.
- Career Closet: The Office of Career Resources and Exploration collects donations of professional attire (business casual or business professional), which are provided to students free of charge at several events throughout the academic year. If you are interested in contributing donations for the Career Closet, please contact the Office of Career Resources and Exploration.
- Rutgers Student Alumni Career Connect: Register to be a career mentor for others.
- Share your story: The Office of Career Resources and Exploration invites alumni to share their career journey with current students, through articles, events, or other opportunities. If you would like to support current Rutgers-Newark students in this way, please contact the Office of Career Resources and Exploration.