Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative college student to join our Co-Op program in the Sustainable Development for Generations (SD4G) department located at our Athens, GA facility.
In this Co-Op program, you will provide program management support as we work to design, develop, and deliver a certificate program in sustainable development. The certificate program is a new learning offering and will be delivered in partnership with an accredited university partner to 25 participants annually.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies´ success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim´s high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
Partner with the SD4G program to:
- Plan and participate in the design and development of the program.
- Connect the university partner to key internal stakeholders (Learning, DICE, More Green), etc.
- Collaborate with BI Communications to publicize the program.
- Participate in the class selection process.
- Serve as key contact for participants as to travel, expectations, and projects.
- Contribute to program success and opportunities to improve it.
- Must be a current undergraduate, graduate or advanced degree student in good academic standing.
- Student must be enrolled at a college or university for the duration of the internship.
- Overall cumulative minimum GPA from last completed quarter/semester 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) preferred.
- Major or minor in related field of internship
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least 12 credit hours at current college or university.
- Graduate and advanced degree students must have completed at least 9 credit hours at current college or university.
- Onsite/Flex*: This position is site based with flexibility for remote working. Working onsite a minimum of 2-3 days per week is required. Remote working norms will be clarified during the interview process.
- Must be local or in travel distance to Athens, GA to be considered.
- Travel Requirements: approximately 25-30% of travel will be required
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Organizational & Planning Skills
- Excellent Communication, written and oral
- Time Management
- Stakeholder Engagement/ Management
- Agility and Flexibility
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of age or older