Your Employment Rights with DACA and TPS

“As a DACA/TPS recipient, you can apply for and receive an EAD (Employment Authorization Document) which allows you to work legally so long as your EAD has not expired.”

“Did you know… 91% of DACA recipients – or roughly 700,000 individuals – are currently working and 18 of the top 35 Fortune 500 companies have DREAMers in their workforces.”

This guide contains FAQs and information to help you understand your legal rights as a DACA/TPS recipient in the US.

View Resource